Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Double Booked!



Brian's booked two bands for this weekend, and of course only one can play, so the Tails from the Crypt got cancelled in favor of Albuquerque's hottest new Classic Rock band "Brian Freeze". The Freeze just happens to feature one of our ex-drummers on guitar, a multi-talented guy named "Uncle" Bobby Tourville.
The Tails hate not playing for three weeks in a row, but it's very nice to see Bobby T having some cool success with his new band.
Here's a few photos of Bobby that I took earlier this year when he came out to see the P.Tails and share a few brews and tales from the old days out on the road.
I haven't seen 'em yet, but I hear that Brain Freeze rocks; since you can't see the P.Tails this weekend, maybe you should check them out. I think I will.

1 Comments:

Blogger J.C. Brown said...

Este es un dicho verdad:

El hombre es como el oso,
Mas feo,
Mas hermoso.

Medusas peligrosa! Have Mercy!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home